Oncology - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Cancer Center
- Intermountain Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join our expanding team at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Call is 1:5
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by hospitalist service
- Enjoy a four-day work week
- System integrated clinical trial participation
- Full-service infusion lab and therapeutic radiology on-site
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Outpatient and inpatient palliative care team support
- Oncology urgent care clinic available to patients
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Signing bonus available
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Ogden area has a population of 547,000. It is a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks, and just a 40-minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Ogden is the town that Rock and Ice Magazine listed in its Top 10 Climbing Towns; the place where Men's Journal said you can "Do it All, Whatever the Season". Outside Magazine called Ogden "unpretentious and adrenalized", when it listed Ogden in the top three towns of Where to Live Now: The 20 Best Towns in America. Ogden boasts with its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill - in our backyard!), mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.
Apply for Oncology - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Cancer Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.