Breast Surgeon Needed in Northeastern Florida
Northeast Florida based practice is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join their surgical group.
- This is an employed position
- They offer the very latest in surgical procedures and technologies, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques.
- NO ED call required.
- Qualified candidates must be currently Board Certified or Board Eligible by an American Medical Specialty Board in Surgery.
- The Breast Program provides care for breast cancer patients
- The Breast Program Leadership (BPL) group functions as a subcommittee of the hospital's Cancer Committee to provide multi-disciplinary oversight for all breast cancer services provided by or referred from the hospital, including the regular breast cancer conferences where all newly diagnosed cases are reviewed and discussed.
- Comprehensive breast cancer services range from community education, individualized risk assessment and screening, imaging, surgery, other treatments and survivorship.
- Breast Care Team consists of radiologist, pathologist, surgeons, oncologist, oncology navigators and many allied health providers working to promote multidisciplinary collaboration, positive outcomes and personalized, compassionate care.
- This is a 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- Employment contract offering comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
- Located in Northeast Florida
Apply for Breast Surgeon Needed in Northeastern Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.