Geriatric Psychiatrist in Chicago Suburbs
One of Chicagoland's renowned providers of behavioralhealth services has an immediate need for two additional Geriatric Psychiatrists to join our highly experienced but expanding team of psychiatrists, advanced practitioners and therapists. In addition to our 140+ bed in-patient hospital (with adult, youth, geriatrics, and detoxification in-patient services), there is a full array of partial hospitalization and other intensive outpatient programs.
- Schedules may vary with physician preferences but can be tailored to your areas of clinical interest.
- Call averages three days per month for hospital-based services and once every 8-10 weekends for the outpatient group practice.
- Guaranteed salary highly competitive for theChicagoland area and future compensation based upon your own productivity
- Enjoy a full array of benefits from5+ weeks of paid time off, paid health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401K retirement benefits.
- Group covered professional malpractice is of an occurrence form with no tail.
Apply for Geriatric Psychiatrist in Chicago Suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.