Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Needed in Chicago
Chicago based Hospital and Health Care Center is seeking a full time, Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join their expanding multi-specialty medical group.
The physician will be responsible for the professional management of patient care and providing professional services to patients commensurate with his/her specialty, education and training.
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- High volume practice
- Outpatient only
- Must be a graduate of an ACGME or AACOM accredited Residency Program.
- Must maintain a current Illinois State Medical license to practice and current State and Federal DEA licensure.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with a formal plan of attaining Board Certification.
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required.
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- Paid time off for Vacation
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associated fees
- Medical, dental, vision and disability benefits available
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Needed in Chicago
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.