Physician - Pediatrics - Gotham Health, Webster Avenue - Bronx, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Webster Avenue, located in the Bronx. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions. Gotham Health expects this Center will address these issues when open in November.
- Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns
- Other duties as assigned by the department
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Pediatrics
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Physician - Pediatrics - Gotham Health, Webster Avenue - Bronx, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.