Vascular Surgery opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center-a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region's largest nonprofit health system-is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible vascular surgeon to join its team in Hartford, Connecticut. This is an excellent opportunity to walk into a thriving practice with immediate patient volume.
· Turnkey practice-minimal ramp-up time
· 100% vascular cases, including open and endovascular cases
· Access to a hybrid room multiple days per week
· The practice has an outpatient vascular lab and vein practice as well as dialysis access
· Saint Francis is a member of the Vascular Study Group of New England, a Vascular Quality Initiative center
· Academic opportunities with premier southern New England universities, including the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut's state capital, puts you in the heart of New England. One million residents choose to reside in the Greater Hartford area because it offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas. The central New England location allows you to live in proximity to New York City and Boston, with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest levels, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.