NEUROLOGIST (Movement Disorders) Banner Sun Health Research Institute in Beautiful Sun City West, AZ
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI) is seeking a Neurologist with subspecialty training and experience in Movement disorders and associated procedures to join an established practice. Candidates must possess a demonstrated commitment to compassionate patient care and movement disorders clinical research.
This successful candidate will have unique data mining opportunities through the Brain and Body Donation Program at BSHRI, and benefit from a strong clinical trials infrastructure. The candidate will work to develop external funding for movement disorders research through a combination of research grants and clinical trials.
Requirements, features ,and schedule includes:
- BC/BE Neurology with two-year fellowship training in Movement Disorders
- Expertise in botulinum toxin injection, as well as deep brain stimulation case selection and programming
- Outpatient clinic (about 50%) | Avg: 6 patients per half day
- Clinical Research/Administration (about 50%, based upon funding)
- Work schedule: M-F | 8-5
- Occasional clinic supervision of residents and medical students
- Candidate will work to support development of the multidisciplinary memory and movement disorder clinic at BSHRI
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills are required for patient care activities including documentation, supervision of others, presentations, and conduct of teaching activities
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family, and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
Banner Health’s compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
We encourage you to submit your CV for immediate consideration (please indicate NEJM) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for NEUROLOGIST (Movement Disorders) Banner Sun Health Research Institute in Beautiful Sun City West, AZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.