Georgia Urology Opening Earn Top End Income | Lake Community 1 HR from Atlanta
• Not-for-profit 276-bed community hospital with 80-year tradition in providing quality healthcare
• Brand new clinic space located on the on the hospital campus
• Robust support staff including an APP and experienced Urology OR staff
• Bread and Butter Urology with opportunity to sub-specialize
• DaVinci XI Robot
Above median starting salary, generous quality and finance bonus, and achievable production bonus with proven income potential above 90%ile MGMA
• $1,500/month Residency and/or Fellowship Stipend
• Quality bonus up to 20% of base salary
• Sign on bonus, relocation, $5,000 CME Allowance, CME, and PTO
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement with employer match
Located just over an hour from downtown Atlanta, this charming Georgia community delivers the perfect mix of southern charm and sophistication at a cost of living 20% lower than Metro Atlanta
• Ranked as the #1 Micropolitan area in Georgia and #16 in the country
• 525 miles of lake shoreline and a developing 29-mile pedestrian path provide excellent opportunities for fishing, boating, hiking and biking
• Iconic downtown offers something for everyone - art and architecture to boutique shopping and local restaurants including the #1 Ranked Brewery in America
• Excellent public and private school options offering Advanced Placement Courses and a plethora of extracurricular activities
• 45 minutes to Atlanta Jackson Hartsfield International Airport
For more information, please contact:
Helen Falkner, Sr. Director of Recruiting
Apply for Georgia Urology Opening Earn Top End Income | Lake Community 1 HR from Atlanta
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.