Director Men's Health
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
East Region Director Of Men's Health Live At The Shore!
Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health care system in CT, and theTallwood Urology and Kidney Instituteis seeking a urologist with fellowship training in andrology and/or a demonstrated interest in men's health for a leadership role in our Eastern CT region. Join this well-established east region urology practice with 7 surgeons and 4 advanced practitioners located near the beautiful CT shoreline - and operate at Backus Hospital, a 250 bed community hospital and one of the top performing hospitals in the state.
The Tallwood Urology and Kidney Institute is comprised of world-class urologists and nephrologists who are leaders in their fields. Our physicians are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary medical and surgical specialists, many of whom have advanced sub-specialty training. The East Region Director of Men's Health will establish and lead a multidisciplinary team near the CT shore with support and guidance from our clinical council and Tallwood's System Director of Men's Health. This is an exciting opportunity to blend clinical care, leadership and program development.
We have it all so you can too: Enjoy the support and resources of a successful hospital system AND the autonomy of a close-knit community practice
- Join one of the largest urology groups in New England with 30 urologists, many of whom pioneered treatments that have become the gold standard of care nationwide
- Participate in robust research opportunities available with Institute resources and support
- Maintain balance in your life with a satisfying 1 in 6 call coverage schedule
- Operate out of a single hospital and enjoy the support of a urology trained advanced practitioner to assist you in the office and in the hospital
- Receive generous benefits and compensation including loan repayment and so much more
Located just minutes from the beautiful CT shore, you will also findBoston and New York City just two hours away! We are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your familynationally acclaimed schools, a choice to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs or vibrant urban areas.
Interested candidates please email HHC Physician Recruiter:Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org or (860)657-6087.
Qualified candidates can contact Jonathan Nye at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org or (860)657-6087.
Apply for Director Men's Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.