Permanent Gynecologic Oncology Physician Department Chair Job in Greater Chicago, IL
Established in 1999, DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group of 700+ providers delivering health care services to residents of the Chicago metropolitan region. DMG is a premier medical group that values physician autonomy and encourages active participation in this physician-led organization. We preserve physician directed medicine and offer state-of-the-art technologies
- Comprehensive Cancer Program offering radiology, breast surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology and plastic surgery
- Nurse navigators, patient navigators and a genetic counselor dedicated to oncology
- 3,800 cancer cases annually
- Clinical trials/research with ICON/PMG research network
- EPIC EMR
- Established referral network allowing you to ramp up quickly
- Shareholder option
- Candidates must be board certified with proven track record
If you are interested in learning more about this gynecologic oncology job please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference job position 162366 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gynecologic Oncology Physician Department Chair Job in Greater Chicago, IL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.