SW Georgia Metro | Part-Time Breast Imaging Radiology
Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Breast Imaging Radiologist focused solely on Breast Imaging. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• $2,250 per day plus paid malpractice and flexible scheduling
• Need is for 20 weeks of coverage per year but open to less or more coverage
• Daytime Only / Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
• Joining 17 other full time employed Radiologists
• No Nights / No weekends / No call
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Apply for SW Georgia Metro | Part-Time Breast Imaging Radiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.