Cardiac Electrophysiology Medical Director Opening | No Call | Nebraska
• Be busy from day one with a robust network of general and interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and primary care providers - and no competition for 150 miles
• Practice in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility with 3 cath labs, dedicated EP lab, newly upgraded equipment and dedicated investment in additional equipment of your choice
• Maximize your efficiency with NP/PA support, full EP lab support staff and unmatched administrative support
• 100% EP practice with no general cardiology call required
• Highly competitive 2-year salary guarantee with production bonus and uncapped earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus, student loan support, & Medical Director stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package includes 15K paid relocation, 5K annual CME stipend and 6 weeks PTO
• Located less than 2 hours from Lincoln and a 5-hour drive to the best Colorado skiing resorts
• Friendly, bustling University Town that offers trendy coffee shops and food trucks, to big-time concerts, events and an NCAA Division II School
• Cost of living 10% lower than the national average with options to build your dream home in town or live on acres of land in the country
• Niche.com scores this city an "A" and ranks it among the best places to live in Nebraska due to high resident satisfaction, great schools, and low crime rates, cost of living, and minimal commute times
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Cardiac Electrophysiology Medical Director Opening | No Call | Nebraska
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.