Anesthesiologist

Location
Pennsylvania
Posted
Oct 23, 2020
Ref
133638
Specialty
Anesthesiology
Position Type
Locum Tenens
A client in Pennsylvania is looking for a locum tenens anesthesiologist for a six month assignment starting in late October. The locum will work Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. as well as being part of a 1:3 call schedule. The types of cases the locum can expect to see may include neurospine, cardiac (optional), thoracic, vascular, heavy endo, heavy ortho, gastro, gynecology, some bariatric, healthy peds, and obstetrics (preferred). 80% of the locum's time will be spent supervising with the other 20% for independent work.

More searches like this