Oncology Medical Director Leadership Opening | Top Chicago Area Health System
• Step into a Medical Director role and elevate your career, establishing and leading a dedicated medical group practice with the immediate addition of 3+ Medical Oncologists planned
• Combination of clinical and administrative duties with dedicated, built-in admin time and full support staff
• Work in a state-of-the-art Cancer Center offering full scope oncology services, including infusion center and radiation oncology
• Join one of the top systems in the Chicagoland area with robust referral network of 500+ medical group physicians at your fingertips
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential, Medical Director stipend, and comprehensive benefits
Living in Chicago:
• Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL, plus world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions
• Enjoy boating, fishing and water sports on over 80 miles of shoreline on Lake Michigan
• Named one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals & Most Diverse Cities in America, Chicago is the perfect place for you to flourish personally & professionally
• From major league sports to world-class fine arts, see why Chicago was voted #1 Best City in the World
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Oncology Medical Director Leadership Opening | Top Chicago Area Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.