Turnkey ENT Opening in Kentucky | 750K Income Potential
• Bread & Butter ENT with option to Sub-Specialize and build that part of your practice
• Amazing referral base to include 60 immediate Primary Care clinics
• State-of-the-art facilities to include newly renovated office space with in-office balloon sinuplasty and the ASC OR in the same building
• Only 8 call day per month promotes healthy work-life balance
• EPIC EMR
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus
• Full employment benefits include: Health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, and sign on bonus.
• Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
• This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Turnkey ENT Opening in Kentucky | 750K Income Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.