Attending Physician - Medicine/Infectious Disease
Our healthcare services include: Child Health Services; Mental Health Services; HIV/AIDS Testing; Treatment Pregnancy testing Well-child care; Dental services; Adolescent Health Services; Diabetes Care; Women's Health Services; Prenatal care; Cancer screening; Immunizations and more.
Sydenham Health Center is looking for an Attending Physician to lead in the Medicine/Infectious Disease Department.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
- Infectious Control Prevention
- HIV Services, Management and Treatment QA/PI Reporting.
- Provides care to a panel of patients
- Daily Oversight and Supervision of staff
- Approves time off and leave request
- Oversee daily operations including schedules, evaluations, staff meetings, quality meetings and policies
- Board Certified or Eligible in Primary Care OR Infectious Diseases
- Bilingual in Spanish
Apply for Attending Physician - Medicine/Infectious Disease
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.