Director, Primary Care - Jacobi Medical Center - Bronx, New York
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
We are seeking a full time Medical Director of the Adult Primary Care practice at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, NY affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Jacobi Medical Center is a proud member of Health + Hospital Corporation of NYC, the country's largest public health system. The practice is located in our new state of the art ambulatory pavilion, adjacent to the inpatient facility in the Northeast Bronx. We are a designated Level III Patient Centered Medical Home using clinical innovation to improve outcomes for our patients and we have approximately 100,000 visits annually.
Under the supervision of the chairperson of ambulatory care assist in:
• Maintain clinical standards of care per EBM, national and H+H guidelines
• Ensure a high level of performance of each ambulatory provider for efficient and effective patient care
• Maximize patient access, flow and satisfaction
• Maximize teamwork
• Contribute to financial visibility
• Implement CMS, DOH, H+H, JMC and Department programs and initiatives
• Encourage and develop initiatives aligning with the strategic plan
• Adhere to regulatory requirements
As Jacobi is an affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, the candidate will be actively involved in teaching medical students and housestaff and supporting the academic mission of the Department of Medicine in education and research. Come be a leaderof a dedicated group caring for a large and diverse population of medically complex ambulatory patients. We pride ourselves on excellence in the care we provide and the training of internal medicine residents and medical students.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate clinical experience
- Active or pending NYS license
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Director, Primary Care - Jacobi Medical Center - Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.