Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central Missouri
Missouri based Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon at a multi-specialty group within the community.
- Small community hospital.
- This would be the primary orthopedic surgeon, only FT orthopedic surgeon in the area, and would be the face of their orthopedic program.
- General orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Cases come from both their primary and secondary service area.
- There is both hospital based and private PT services available in the area.
- The office does have x-ray capabilities.
- MRI/CT available at the hospital and also at their outpatient diagnostic facility
- ER is staffed with board certified ER physicians; they currently contract with University of Missouri-Columbia for this service.
- Independent hospitalist group that provides inpatient services.
- Anesthesia is covered with CRN.
- Call Coverage available
- General Orthopedics including Total Joints
- Office Space Available
- Experience preferred, but will accept new grads
- Joining 1 Full-Time Physician and 3 NP's
- No Visa Support Available
- Medical Center is a 99-bed facility with over 420 employees.
- It houses a Heart & Vein Center as well as a Senior Behavioral Health Unit.
- Home to two colleges; Moberly Area Community College and Central Christian College
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
Just north of Columbia, MO - Home of The University of Missouri
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central Missouri
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.