Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central Indiana
Indiana based Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in the physician-friendly state of Indiana.
- This position will support a primary care referral base of 39 employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
- H1b Visa Support Cap-Exempt
- 106-bed acute care not-for-profit hospital located in Grant County, Indiana.
- Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with competitive salary and work RVU incentive paid quarterly.
- Initial Signing bonus.
- Annual commitment payment each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
- Paid On-Call duties of 10 days a month or less depending on number of providers
- Participate in Physician/Hospital Performance & Quality Improvement Program
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Moving Allowance of up to $15,000.
- CME stipend of $10,000 plus 5 paid days
- Full Benefit Package
- Located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.