Medical Oncologist and Hematologist - 30 minutes from Charlotte, NC
- Fellow physicians are members of the Southeast Clinical Oncology Research Consortium giving them access to the latest NCI-sponsored trials, and the clinical research team also supports pharma and in-house investigator-initiated trials.
- Provide personalized and multidisciplinary care through our breast specific and general multidisciplinary tumor boards.
- Rapidly growing new practice that good mix of solid tumor oncology, benign hematology, and malignant hematology cases.
- Our team includes experienced oncology pharmacists, oncology nurse navigators, research nurses, and other support staff.
- Employed opportunity offering a competitive compensation package including salary guarantee, productivity bonus potential, paid leave, generous benefits and transition allowance.
This friendly community, located just a quick 30-minute drive to downtown Charlotte, offers its residents a variety of attractions to enhance their life experience including museums, botanical gardens, extreme sports, hiking, dining and entertainment parks, art and history and more. With mountains to climb, rivers to explore, beautiful golf courses...something for everyone can be found here in Gaston County!
Apply for Medical Oncologist and Hematologist - 30 minutes from Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.