Chief of Hospital Medicine - Hawaii Health System
Our Hospital Medicine team is assisting The Queen?s Health System in an exclusive leadership search. The Chief of Hospital Medicine (CHM) will be responsible for physician leadership and oversight of all Hospital Medicine programs throughout The Queen?s Health System.
- The Queen?s Health System, based in Honolulu, has more than 1,700 providers working in four hospitals, community-based health care centers and practices within the community at-large.
- CHM will provide leadership in strategic planning, goal setting, work force planning, recruitment, retention, operational standards, infrastructure, clinical quality, performance monitoring, efficiency waste reduction and service excellence.
- CHM will have a faculty appointment to the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- This position offers salary, performance bonuses, signing bonus, a full complement of benefits with many added perks to be discussed during phone interview stage.
- Candidates will be board certified Internal Medicine, have a minimum of five years of experience in Hospital Medicine with three years of relative administrative experience managing a similar size program (multi-hospital facility preferred).
For consideration, please send CV and salary requirements to:
Phone (314) 724-2782
Apply for Chief of Hospital Medicine - Hawaii Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.