Greater Chicago based Orthopedics and Sports Medicine group Needs an Orthopedic
Greater Chicago based Orthopedics and Sports Medicine group a mid-size, single specialty group with modern state-of-the-art offices is seeking a successor for a busy and well-known physician in the practice who recently retired.
- This is an amazing opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon since you will be addressing an established community need and will be embedded in a well-managed practice that?s been deeply rooted in a large service area for over 27 years.
- Seeking new or experienced candidates.
- Incoming physician would expect to see a variety of cases including joint, shoulder, trauma and hand cases along with some general orthopedics.
- Block scheduling between three outpatient offices plus block surgery time at the Hospital and Ambulatory Surgical Center.
- Hospital has 9 exam rooms plus podiatry, cast room, onsite X-Ray and Physical Therapy
- Services available onsite = Lab, X-Ray with C-arm and MRI (superb Radiologist support), DME, Fluoroscopy suite, Workman?s Comp, and Physical Therapy.
- In the future the group plans to add-on physiatry, additional sports medicine services, ortho-urgent care and osteoporosis clinics.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center - currently has 2 surgery suites for Ortho, GI, Eye & ENT.
- Expansion to 4 surgery suites has been approved, funded and is currently being implemented.
- ORS docs refer to each other and back each other up.
- Certified Ortho Techs and ATC?s are used in clinic and surgery (when needed) as support and extenders for physicians.
- Call would be 1:5; holidays are rotated evenly.
- Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, Income Guarantee, Relocation Bonus ($30,000), Relocation Assistance ($8,000), Medical Education Loan Repayment ($20,000), Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance ($3,000 each), plus partnership opportunity after 2 years and access to other revenue sources as part of partnership.
- Group Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan, 3wks PTO plus 5 CME days.
- Live and enjoy the benefits that this Chicago southwest suburban location provides family for security, quality schools and spacious homes with lush wooded neighborhoods, but convenient access to all that downtown Chicago also has to offer when you want it.
Apply for Greater Chicago based Orthopedics and Sports Medicine group Needs an Orthopedic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.