Permanent MFM Faculty Physician Job - UConn Health
- Academic appointment and compensation will be commensurate with credentials and experience.
- The division is a tertiary level full spectrum academic maternal-fetal medicine referral practice.
- Services included high-risk prenatal care and delivery, ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis procedures, antepartum fetal evaluation, in-patient and out-patient consultations, managing a tertiary level regional maternal transport service.
- Division faculty work with certified genetic counselors and sonographers. The Department has an ACGME certified Ob/Gyn residency and three ACGME accredited fellowships (MFM, MIGS, REI).
- The candidate should be skilled in obstetrical ultrasound and have interest in research. Two affiliated Ph.D. researchers (Graduate School of Medicine, Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine) are available for research collaboration.
Candidates with interest in this physician MFM opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161974 when responding.
Apply for Permanent MFM Faculty Physician Job - UConn Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.