Full-time Orthopedic Surgeon
The VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System, a teaching affiliate of Case Western Reserve University, is recruiting for a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing Orthopedic Surgery (Arthroscopy/Sports Medicine, Shoulder Surgery, and Total Joint Replacements).
- Providing pre-operative and post-operative outpatient care.
- Providing inpatient consultation and management.
- Participating in resident teaching.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Two years of experience due to the high degree of complex orthopedic cases.
- Board certified or eligible in orthopedic surgery.
- Fellowship training in orthopedics with an interest or experience in Total Joints, Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy, and/or Shoulder Surgery.
Interested candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae via The Federal Government’s Official Job Site at: https://www.usa.jobs.gov at Wade Park Campus, 10701 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106; Joseph Mayette, HR Specialist, 216-791-2300x42165; Reference: CBSR-10833187-20-JDM.