Registered Nuse - Cardiology/Pulmonary
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a full time RN to join our Cardiology/Pulmonology teams. This role will float to both Cardiology and Pulmonary offices within the Group. The RN is responsible for:
- Assist the physician and staff with the daily coordination of patient care and physician access.
- Function as the liaison between patients, staff, and physicians.
- Maintains efficient patient flow.
- Delivers direct patient car e within the scope of licensure and in accordance with SMG policy.
- Collects lab specimens according to departmental guidelines. Accurately labels specimens.
- Prioritizes patient care by implementing physician orders and nursing procedures.
- Ensures proper pr eparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Effectively communicates problems, concerns or issues to the Office Supervisor/Manager appropriately and promptly.
- Assures all patients are correctly identified prior t o providing and/or documenting care.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Employs appropriate and timely use of Tasking in EHR.
- Obtains vital signs: BP, temp, pulse, height & weight accura tely and completely as required. Documents appropriately in EHR.
The RN must have:
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- New Jersey State Nursing License and BLS certification required.
- 0 - 1 years experience. 2-4 years experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing .
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills .
- Abilit y to perform diverse work assignments with time limitations with a high degree of accuracy .
- Ability to use problem solving, critical thinking and priority setting skills .
- Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/V oice Mail) preferred.
- Experience with Standard Office Technology in a Window based environment preferred.
- Experience with patient care equipment preferred.
- Experience with EHR, Practice Management System and Departmental/Ancillary Systems preferred.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Registered Nuse - Cardiology/Pulmonary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.