Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job outside Wausau, Wisconsin (WI)
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- 10-14 patients per day
- Practice medicine without the headaches of insurer paperwork
- No call
- Onsite services include; lab, private office, wellness center, X-ray, and pharmacy
- 4-day work week option
- Industry-leading base salary with yearly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Sign-on bonus
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Proximity to Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI) and the Twin Cities St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN)
- Easy-access to endless lakes and rivers for boating, fishing, and there is even a renowned kayaking course in the vibrant downtown along the Wisconsin River.
- Home to the Central Wisconsin Airport
- Safe, friendly, and welcoming community
- Wausau was voted the 18th Best American City to Live in After the Pandemic by businessinsider.com
- The cost of living is 21% lower than the US average according to bestplaces.net
- Small-town feel with big-city amenities
Schedule an appointment to discuss the position by clicking here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 163854 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job outside Wausau, Wisconsin (WI)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.