Medical Director for Employee Occupational Health
Boston Medical Center is seeking a Medical Director for our Employee Health/Occupational Health, Working Well Clinic.
The Medical Director will provide strategic direction and oversight of all occupational/employee health services; cultivate strong relationships, and serve as the medical leader liaison with hospital clinical leadership; hospital wide engagement offering collaboration, visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to Boston Medical Center’s success.
- MD or DO, degree from an accredited medical school or college of osteopathy
- Current active, or be able MA to obtain, a MA State Medical License in good standing
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Occupational Medicine
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Medicine
- A minimum of five (5) years demonstrated leadership successfully supervising medical, health and safety personnel in a healthcare or occupational medicine clinic setting
Interested candidates please forward CV/resume to: email@example.com
Boston Medical Center (BMC) is a private, not-for-profit, 514-bed, academic medical center located in Boston's historic South End. The primary teaching affiliate for Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM), BMC is the largest safety net hospital and busiest trauma center in New England. We perform over 20,000 procedures per year in a state-of-the-art Integrated Procedure Platform, where interventional cardiologists, radiologists, and surgeons from all sub-specialties work in a single, consolidated location.
Apply for Medical Director for Employee Occupational Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.