Family Medicine Physician job opportunity with White Plains Hospital- 25 miles from Manhattan
White Plains Hospital Center, a 292 bed Award-winning Hospital, located 25 miles from Manhattan, is currently seeking an experienced Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join it’s growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
This position is 100% outpatient and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to set up a new practice with the support of our established health system.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- 100% Outpatient
- Hospital Employed
- Opportunity to build the practice from ground up
- Attractive shared call responsibility
- Large Referral Base
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records system
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 403 (b), Tuition assistance
- CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice
- Must possess a DO or MD Degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must have active board certification in Family Medicine.
- Must have the ability to obtain medical licensure in New York State
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
- Full time
- Monday- Friday
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Great Place to Work
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014 & 2017
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient)
- And many more
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester has some of the Top Public-School Districts in NYS
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten-minute commute from White Plains county airport.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current CV/ Resume to Sharon O. Alfonso