Private Practice Radiology Opening in Texas | 30 minutes from the Coast
• Routine diagnostic radiology with occasional basic IR procedures
• Additional Interventional Radiology available if desired
• State of the art equipment
• Traditional 8 am - 5 pm schedule
• 1:4 call coverage (No required IR call)
• Family-oriented work environment
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Competitive guaranteed salary + RVU bonus for the first two years
• Full benefits, malpractice insurance, and retirement
• Additional earning opportunities - Profit sharing, investment opportunities, etc.
• Partnership track available
Begin your Coastal Bend adventure in one of the oldest historic cities in Texas.
• From skate parks to trampolines or visiting the zoo or one of the many museums, this city has something to satisfy everyone's tastes
• For the foodies, we have every regional flavor from authentic Mexican, fabulous Texas barbeque to steaks and fresh seafood plus much more.
• For local culture, attend the Nutcracker at the Ballet Theatre or one of the many fine theater performances or if live music is your thing, we have everything from symphonies to country and western.
• Located in the Golden Crescent, this ideal location is just 30 miles from the Gulf and within a two-hour drive from Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Enjoy the cost of living 20% less than the nearest metro area and no traffic headaches.
For more information text Dan Rixon directly at: 469-367-8085
Apply for Private Practice Radiology Opening in Texas | 30 minutes from the Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.