Inpatient/Consultative Hematology/Oncology Position - Miami, Florida
The Miami Cancer Institute, a leading example of a "next generation" "hybrid" cancer center, is seeking a Benign Hematologist to join its highly respected multidisciplinary medical team. The state-of-the-art 395,000 square foot Cancer Institute serves the Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. We welcome both experienced and newly-trained Hematologists and Medical Oncologist to consider this outstanding opportunity.
- Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January, 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute includes over 80 physicians and surgeons. Due to extraordinary practice growth, an increasing referral base, quality care, and patient access, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth plan in place.
- Inpatient practice will include consults on benign hematology, solid tumor medical oncology and hematologic oncology patients
- You will be supported by your own Advanced Practitioner.
- You will join two other Benign Hematologists and have an opportunity to be a key leader in the growth of the inpatient service.
- The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, and Tomotherapy.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing of standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes a high base salary and incentive package affording you an opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of a number of ideal communities in which you and your family can live.
- These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches.
- In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire. Theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the beaches, and professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more.
- Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Apply for Inpatient/Consultative Hematology/Oncology Position - Miami, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.