PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS
Practice with an innovative, established group that offers career development and resources dedicated to physician wellness.
Find Your Future at Banner Health
With 28 hospitals in six western states, Banner Health is one of the nation’s most respected and awarded health systems in the country. This means you can experience and enjoy the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. Couple this with growing communities that offer year ‘round outdoor recreation and world-class entertainment nearby, and you have a great career move that allows you to do what you love!
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academics and research
- Enjoy career development along several different paths
- Be encouraged to live a balanced life
We are currently hiring for our practices in PHOENIX-METRO: Goodyear, Maricopa, Peoria, Sun City West, and Surprise. NORTHERN ARIZONA: Payson and Page
A description of our clinics:
- Monday through Friday with limited call (phone call consult only)
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time + support from staff and leaders
- Clinical responsibilities include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized care according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who are:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Comfortable supervising APP staff
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage balance
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
Phoenix-Metro: Discover for yourself the benefits of working in a vibrant community that offers endless sunshine, a moderate cost of living, world-class entertainment and professional sports, plus a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling, boating and golf, to simply relaxing among some of Mother Nature’s most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona!
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about where you'd like to practice! firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Pamela Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4397. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.