Physician - Adult Psychiatrist
St. Luke’s Clinic Behavioral Health Services in Twin Falls, ID is seeking a BC/BE psychiatrist to join our collegial and patient centered team. The Magic Valley Behavioral Health Clinic is an interdisciplinary team-based clinic, comprised of physicians, APPs, psychologists, and mental health therapists. With a group of about 25-30 extensively trained and dedicated providers, the clinic is the largest behavioral health clinic in the magic valley and surrounding areas.
This position serves patients within both our inpatient and outpatient facilities treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions, such as anxiety, depression, addiction, and acute psychiatric disorders.
Psychiatry - Adult Services - Twin Falls
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives
- Recruitment incentives may include sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, residency stipend, and relocation
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation, and CME allowance
- Growing community: service area population of 200,000
- Multi-disciplinary team- Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Psychology
- Psychiatric assessment team provides intake evaluations for all prospective patients
- Dedicated Nursing staff including a qualified RN program (QRN)
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential quality incentives;
- Generous recruitment incentives could include sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, training stipend, and relocation;
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance;
- Medical education opportunities teaching med students and residents.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke’s Health System is Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke’s has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the seventh consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
St. Luke's has a focused effort to provide value-based care and understands that because prevention is of the upmost importance, care coordination is essential. Within St. Luke’s Health System, new processes are making it easier for providers to connect patients with resources that will allow them to live healthier lives. St. Luke's Health Partners serves value-based patients through a coordinated network of supporting staff. Clinicians and others within the network work together to track progress or watch for problems that need to be addressed and review data to identify areas where patients may need help.
St. Luke’s Strategy 2020 puts forth our vision for the future. It is St. Luke’s three-year strategic plan, and accounts for the strong foundation on which we are building and our understanding that we have a responsibility to evolve so we can meet the needs of our communities for the next 100 years.
Strategy 2020 is how we plan to get from where we are today to where we must be for those we serve, and to fulfill our vision to be the community’s trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
Together with our communities and community partners, we will:
- Evolve – We will transform how we work to deliver on population health by improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Earn Trust – We will be our communities’ preferred provider by delivering coordinated, affordable, and accessible care.
- Engage – We will be a trusted partner as we work with our neighbors and friends to support healthy communities.
ABOUT TWIN FALLS:
Twin Falls is the center of the Magic Valley in southern Idaho, a thriving agricultural economy with innovative food science and production companies including Chobani, Clif bar, Glanbia, and Agropur. The Snake River Canyon and nearby Sawtooth Mountains provide abundant world-class recreational opportunities including rock climbing, golfing, skiing, mountaineering, white-water rafting and kayaking, cycling, hiking, and many other outdoor activities. The community supports active sports and community arts programs.
For more information, please contact Tracey Cooper at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 208-814-0656
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club
St. Luke’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.