Division Chief of Breast Imaging | Leading New Jersey Health System
• Health system is expanding their breast imaging service line within New Jersey and is seeking a Division Chief to lead the effort
• Two state-of-the-art breast imaging centers supported by fellowship trained breast imagers and support staff
• Responsibilities include; coordinating clinical coverage, developing, maintaining, and optimizing imaging protocols and procedures, building relationships with community providers and practices, and physician and staff recruitment
• Requirements: ABR Board Certified, Breast Imaging Fellowship Trained, and 5 + years of clinical experience
• Known as the "Garden State", New Jersey is beautifully diverse state offering something for everyone
• Live in one of New Jersey's suburban communities and enjoy being a short commute from New York City, Philadelphia, and the coast
• Educationally rich state boasting some of the highest performing public schools in the nation
• Unmatched entertainment options including access to professional sporting events, theater, live music, fine dining, shopping, and so much more
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Division Chief of Breast Imaging | Leading New Jersey Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.