Outpatient Tele-Psychiatry | Clinics Near Pittsburgh/Morgantown, WV Areas
• Join a team of Psychiatrists, Psychiatry-Certified Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Counselors, Social Workers, and Therapists
• Flexible scheduling options with heavily-utilized tele-psychiatry appointments and on-site as needed, possibly 1 to 4 times per month
• Quick ramp-up period with a large and diverse patient panel of all ages, additional clinical interests welcome
• This highly reputable organization has 9 locations and serves as an FQHC setting with the comprehensive ability to not deny care for anyone
• Great teaching and mentorship opportunities available as this organization has an affiliated Family Medicine residency program
• Competitive compensation structure with a full benefits package, PTO, CME, annuity plan, relocation allowance, negotiable sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance options - National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Program
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in Psychiatry and obtain a Pennsylvania license
• Child and Adolescent Fellows are encouraged to apply
• With the various clinic locations, there is truly a perfect place for anyone to reside! Choose to live in a downtown urban setting such as Pittsburgh, a suburban lifestyle, in a more secluded area with acres of land, or within a lively atmosphere such as Morgantown, WV near the beautifully scenic Cheat Lake!
• Pittsburgh, PA was ranked the #38 Best City to Live in America with superb dining experiences, competitive sports, and a large international airport. While Morgantown, WV was voted an A+ rating and voted the #1 Best Place to Raise a Family in 2020.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Outpatient Tele-Psychiatry | Clinics Near Pittsburgh/Morgantown, WV Areas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.