Perioperative Hospitalist Day Shifts 8 hours job opportunity with White Plains Hospital
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is seeking a Full Time Perioperative Hospitalist.
The Perioperative Hospitalist will perform outpatient preoperative surgical clearances as well as inpatient postoperative medical management. This opportunity requires, 50/50 inpatient and perioperative clinic work with no nights.
- Hospital employed
- Full time 40 hours week
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday
- No weekend coverage
- No night calls
- Shifts will be a mixture of inpatient and outpatient
- Responsibilities include collaborating with surgeons, anesthesiologist and 1 mid-level provider to provide perioperative assessments, management of medical issues/conditions throughout perioperative time period and postoperative medical management.
- Team includes 7 Board Certified Surgical Physicians.
- Extremely supportive and collaborative team
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PERIOPERATIVE HOSPITALIST/ ANESTHESIOLOGIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Successful completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in related specialty
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years Hospitalist experience. Training will be provided.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Proud Member of the Montefiore Health System
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Great Place to Work – 2019/20
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019/20
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014 & 2017
And many more
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- Some of the top public-school districts of NYS are in Westchester county
- An hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten-minute commute from White Plains county airport.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center. Construction is also currently underway of a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, a nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center scheduled to be opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
White Plains Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Perioperative Hospitalist Day Shifts 8 hours job opportunity with White Plains Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.