Cardiology (Heart Failure) - St. George, UT - Southwest Cardiology
- Join an established heart failure team comprised of an advanced heart failure cardiologist, APP's and nurses
- The team is part of the larger Southwest Cardiology group comprised of a growing team of invasive, interventional, EP, advanced imaging, and structural heart specialists, as well as a robust cardiothoracic surgery program
- The group is also connected to the heart transplant and LVAD center in Salt Lake City
- The advanced heart failure practice is supported with advanced imaging modalities including cardiac PET-CT, Pyrophosphate scintigraphy and cardiac MRI
- This medical facility is a referral center for trauma and emergency services and houses medical surgical units, a 32-bed ICU, a 50-bed emergency department and fifteen operating rooms
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive pay
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 160 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Cardiology (Heart Failure) - St. George, UT - Southwest Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.