Cardiologist - Coney Island - Brooklyn, NY - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island , located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery. Soon to be the home of a brand new State of the Art Inpatient Clinical Services Building and Campus.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for a full-time Cardiologist to work in our Cardiology Division
- Patient care including inpatient consultation and outpatient cardiology clinic
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography including TEE and cardiac stress testing
- ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation and reporting
- Teach residents and medical students
- Participate in scholastic activity
- Participate in performance and quality improvement activities
- Commitment to community outreach and patient education activities as needed
- Current board Certification in Cardiology (American Board of Cardiovascular Disease)
- NYS License required
- Experience treating an underserved patient population preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Cardiologist - Coney Island - Brooklyn, NY - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.