Gastroenterology | Spokane, Washington | Partnership Year Two | Proven 700K+
• 4 day work week, only 1-2 days of call per month and 1 weekend of call per year
• Join a group of 6 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners
• Join a premier group of specialty physicians in their own practice
• Partnership availability after 1-year employment
• Shareholders are making between the 75th and 90th percentile.
• Sign-on bonus, relocation, and fellowship stipend
• Group-owned Endoscopy Center with anesthesia on staff
• Opening due to the planned retirement of a senior physician - be busy from day one
The Community: Spokane, Washington is known as the inland Northwest with affordable housing, great scenery, little traffic, and a terrific four-season climate
• Imagine being surrounded by stunning mountains, forests, lakes and in close proximity to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho and Canada- a haven for those who love the outdoors.
• Live in a city that's just the size where you can know your neighbor, be able to afford a fabulous home in quaint neighborhood and has the flavor of a college town (5 universities and comm. colleges).
• Enjoy the city orchestra, Off-Broadway theatrical series, catch a Gonzaga basketball game, go shopping or visit the redeveloped 100-acre riverfront park that includes a restored carousel.
• Go on a whitewater adventure, shred fresh powder, bike or hike and then taste Washington's renowned grapes and hops at local wineries and craft breweries.
If a lifestyle position in a vibrant destination city like Spokane appeals to you, contact me for full details.
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for Gastroenterology | Spokane, Washington | Partnership Year Two | Proven 700K+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.