ENT position in Texas | 700k+ earning potential | Western Flair
Huge demand city-wide for ENT services with a 2-month wait time for new ENT patients. You should expect a full patient panel within 3-4 months.
• In addition to city-wide demand, the current ENT wants to mentor the new hire, slow down and hand over large patient panel.
• Full autonomy on how you schedule your work week and month.
• Ample support staff to provide amazing patient care
• 24/7 sub-specialty support and referral base
• First year income guarantee - competitive based on experience and compared to regional and national benchmarks
• Year 2 moves to production based with realistic earning potential of over $700k.
• Full employment benefits include: Health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, and sign on bonus.
Considered the Western Hill Country, this city of over 100k provides vast amenities for you and your family.
• Local, regional airport offers multiple, daily, short (45 min), direct flights to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), allowing one to then connect anywhere in the world
• Economic and social hub, from healthcare to shopping to entertainment to education and beyond
• The river running through the heart of the city is home to beautiful gardens, parks, and golfing, is host to regular concerts and festivals, and provides no shortage of outdoor activities.
• Three area lakes, symphony, ballet, live theater, museums, excellent public, and private school options, as well as one of the nation's "Best Colleges" as ranked by The Princeton Review.
For more details, please send your CV, contact info, and best time to be reached to:
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for ENT position in Texas | 700k+ earning potential | Western Flair
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.