Geisinger is seeking a Pediatric Dermatologist to join our large group academic practice in Central Pennsylvania. At Geisinger, we've been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It's that vision that has driven to us be one of the first systems to implement a robust electronic medical record system for our patients, enabling our dermatologists to deliver the best care possible whether in a clinician or research setting. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
We have current opportunities for General, Cosmetic, and Pediatric Dermatologists at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
At Geisinger, our physicians:
· Practice tertiary care medicine in a small-town atmosphere
· Participate in leadership opportunities including academics, teaching students and residents
· Publish and participate in research opportunities.
· Provide service to a stable population that dependably follows through with treatment
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (Epic)
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
· Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
· Competitive starting salary of $426,000 with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage and much more
Geisinger Clinic - Danville
As the hub of Geisinger's dermatology academic center, our team of clinical dermatologists, Mohs surgeons, and dermatopathologists support our fifteen- resident teaching program. Ample opportunities exist for teaching and seeing patients in a safe, small town atmosphere next to our robust quaternary care facilities: Geisinger Medical Center and Janet Weis Children's Hospital.
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger has been committed to the service of caring for our patients, communities and each other. We care for more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and in southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
Interested candidates, please reach out to Deanna Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-271-7202.
EOE/AA: disability/vet ** Does not qualify for a J-1 waiver
Apply for Pediatric Dermatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.