LOCATION: Danville, PA
WORK SCHEDULE: Days
WORK TYPE: Full Time
The Department of Urology at Geisinger, a national leader in quality, innovation, research and education, is seeking fellowship-trained pediatric urologists. Candidates must have completed an approved residency program, and be board eligible or certified by the American Board of Urology. Applicants must possess a strong commitment to high quality patient care, resident and medical student education, and research. Located across Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania, Geisinger's Department of Urology consists of general and subspecialty fellowship trained urologists providing adult and pediatric urologic care system-wide. We have a fully accredited residency training program and advanced practitioners assist in clinical operations at all locations. The area in which we serve offers a comfortable and hassle-free community living allowing for a balanced professional career and a fulfilling personal lifestyle in the beautiful Susquehanna River Valley of North Central PA.
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
· Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measure
· Excellent benefits package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage
· Relocation reimbursement
· Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
· Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
· Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
· Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
Interested candidates, please reach out to Stephanie Figueroa at email@example.com or geisinger.org/careers
EOE/AA: disability/vet ** Does not qualify for a J-1 waiver
Apply for Pediatric Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.