Physician – Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist
Mercer Bucks Cardiology at Jefferson Health, a full service private cardiology practice, has provided outstanding comprehensive cardiac services in the region for over 25 years. Our team of highly trained, board-certified interventional and non-invasive cardiologists is affiliated with nationally recognized Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, ensuring all our patients receive exceptional, compassionate care in their community with access to state-of-the-art technology in a university setting for the most complex cases.
An outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious 22-member cardiology practice with office locations in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and the Princeton/Trenton areas of New Jersey; the group has the reputation for being the leader in the area with a growing referral base. The practice offers full service non-invasive and invasive cardiology, electrophysiology, and peripheral angiography intervention. Hospital affiliations include cath and EP labs with busy CT surgical programs. Candidate must be well trained in coronary and peripheral interventions. Experience with structural heart disease a plus.
Practicing physicians as well as fellows completing training in 2019 are welcomed to apply.
- 14 Board-certified non-invasive cardiologists
- 4 Board-certified interventional cardiologists
- 3 Board-certified electrophysiologists
- Full-service non-invasive and interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, CHF services, and peripheral interventions.
- In-office nuclear stress, echo, and vascular testing (all accredited labs)
- Competitive salary and benefits potentially leading to partnership opportunities
- Support and ancillary staff of over 100 local and centralized including full administrative team
- Office locations in Lawrenceville and Robbinsville, NJ and Newtown, PA
- Hospital affiliations: Jefferson Health-Bucks, Capital Health, Saint Francis Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson-Hamilton, and Saint Mary Medical Center.
- Centrally located – both NJ and PA locations are within a short drive to Manhattan and Philadelphia.
- Enjoy all four seasons while residing in one of the many inviting and active neighborhoods and communities
- Access to some of the highest ranked private and public schools as well as numerous cultural, recreational and entertainment events/venues
Please send completed CV, must be in word document format to: