Hospitalist Opportunity in New Hampshire's White Mountains
North Conway, NH
Improve your lifestyle, in one move.
Memorial Hospital, located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, is currently seeking a board certified/eligible Hospitalist to join its team. Located in North Conway, New Hampshire, Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a friendly team setting with a collaborative approach to patient care.
This position offers:
- Rural healthcare setting with broad scope of practice and collaborative team.
- Full time schedule of 14 shifts per month, with day & night rotation.
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME expense reimbursement, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement options with employer contributions, medical, dental, vision, life/disability coverage, and more.
- The beautiful White Mountains of NH at your doorstep, with endless opportunities for adventure!
- MD/DO from an accredited medical school.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Minimum three years’ clinical practice in Hospital Medicine.
- Rural healthcare experience preferred.
If your focus is on medical excellence, our focus is on you. To apply for or learn more about this position, please send your CV or inquiry to Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter at: email@example.com, or call: (603) 356-4939.
About Memorial Hospital
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland, and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of 11 members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunity in New Hampshire's White Mountains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.