Cardiac Imaging Cardiologist - Intermountain Heart Institute - Salt Lake City, UT
- One BC/BE Cardiologist with expertise in cardiac imaging is needed to expand cardiac care for our growing program
- The ideal candidate will have completed additional fellowship training in advanced cardiovascular imaging and be an expert in cardiac CT (Level 2 or higher), cardiac MRI (Level 2 or higher), molecular cardiac imaging (nuclear) (Level 2 or higher), and advanced echocardiography techniques (Level 2 or higher)
- This Imaging Cardiologist will collaborate and support the structural heart, coronary intervention, and advanced heart failure teams based out of Salt Lake City, UT
- Robust cardiology team supported by state of the art care with ambition and resources to continue to grow our regional hospital's established electrophysiology, advanced imaging, structural heart, and heart failure programs
- We have a large referral network of general medicine practitioners and are supported locally by a robust spectrum of subspecialties
- Close association with additional cutting edge advanced cardiac care for our patients including structural heart intervention, LVAD, and transplant within our network in Salt Lake City
- Robust local cardiothoracic surgery program
- Full and consistently expanding nurse practitioner support
- Employment with Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15k
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah also is located in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Cardiac Imaging Cardiologist - Intermountain Heart Institute - Salt Lake City, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.