Join a team of 2 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners that provide high quality, patient-centered care at a modern ASC and adjacent clinic with affiliation with the GI fellowship, interventional endoscopy and liver transplant programs at Geisinger Medical Center. As the group expands to 3 physicians, call will be limited to coverage of a new state-of-the-art 20 bed micro-hospital slated to open in late 2021 assuring a sustainable work life balance. The supporting staff work together as a family.
At Geisinger, our Gastroenterologists:
· Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical and endoscopic research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Medical school loan repayment
· Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
· Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
There's a reason Geisinger is a national model of integrated healthcare. It begins with our people: about 32,000 employees who, like you, share an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality and the highest level of patient care. We want you to love what you do and to help us continue to transform healthcare for our region and nation.
ABOUT GEISINGER:Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Interested candidates, contact Deanna Reed, Talent Management, at: email@example.com or 570-271-7202
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.