Outpatient Family Medicine near Springfield, MA | 4 Day Week | Visa Eligibility
• Outpatient clinic setting housed in beautiful state of the art medical facility
• Collegial collaborative practice environment
• 4 day week with minimal clinic 1:10 phone call only
• Multi-specialty care, co-located with mental health, dental and psychology facilities
• Women's health specialty interests with possibility of leadership opportunities
• Robust benefits package includes 5 weeks PTO, 11 Holidays and 2 weeks continuing education
• Competitive base salary plus relocation assistance
• $50,000 student loan assistance
Community: Beautiful town near Springfield, MA offering a superb quality of life and housing costs with a rich culture of music, art and history.
• Vibrant downtown offering affordable housing and public and private schooling- perfect to raise a family.
• Certified "green community" in Massachusetts that lies at the confluence of the Deerfield, Green, and Connecticut rivers
• Within an hour of Yale University, 20min from UMass Amherst, 2hrs of Killington ski resort, Vermont and The Berkshires
• 1 hour drive to Hartford, CT International Airport
If living in the desirable Northeast close to historical attractions and affordable housing sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact Meredith Hagan.
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine near Springfield, MA | 4 Day Week | Visa Eligibility
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.