315K Rural Internal Medicine | 200K Loan Support | North Dakota
• Inherit an established patient panel from a physician set to retire with the area's premier primary care practice
• Traditional OP/IP primary care with opportunity to incorporate your own clinical interests, perform procedures or teach residents
• Enjoy exceptional work/life balance with daily volumes that won't burn you out and 1:7 call
• Robust clinical support staff and access to ancillary services and onsite specialists provide optimal continuity of care
• J1 and H1B support available
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with >75th percentile proven earning potential
• Exceptional benefits package includes sign on bonus, paid relocation, $5K annual CME stipend, paid health insurance and up to $200K in loan support
• North Dakota tops the charts as the #1 Best State to Practice Medicine based on the highest pay and overall quality of life in the nation
• Known for its picturesque rolling prairies, majestic badlands and abundant wildlife, North Dakota also boasts exciting cities, excellent fine dining, great places to stay and casino nightlife
• Enjoy hiking, fishing, hunting, and camping at the edge of Big Sky Country - the perfect place to clear your mind and rejuvenate your soul
For more information, contact:
Dave Duncan - Senior Search Consultant
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/daveduncan
Apply for 315K Rural Internal Medicine | 200K Loan Support | North Dakota
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.