General GI Opening with Top St. Louis Medical Group | Sign On + Loan Support
• Join an established, hospital-employed gastroenterology practice with a robust referral network of primary and specialty care providers
• General gastroenterology practice with opportunity to develop niche interests, if desired
• Collegial team of physicians, advanced practice providers and dedicated support staff in clinic and lab, with unmatched administrative support
• Flexible work week with shared call at one hospital with single site coverage
• Two-year 75th percentile starting salary guarantee plus annual bonus incentive
• Six-figure sign-on bonus package with fellowship stipend available
• Exceptional benefits include retirement savings options, paid relocation, malpractice insurance, and robust PTO package
• Located less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis, this vibrant, affluent Illinois community offers convenient access to big-city amenities plus the security of suburban living
• Enjoy easy travel with an international airport less than 25 minutes away
• Cheer for your favorite sports team, from the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues to the 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
• Exceptional public and private schools offer top academics and athletics, plus access to over 30 colleges and universities serving Greater St. Louis
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for General GI Opening with Top St. Louis Medical Group | Sign On + Loan Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.