Emergency Medicine | FM/EM | Flexible Monthly Shifts | 12s or 24s | FT/PT | WI
• Various hospital settings ranging from Level II - Level IV ER departments
• Join a collegial emergency medicine team with supportive specialist staff such as cardiology, anesthesia, OB/GYN, and general surgery
• Great work/life balance with flexible monthly schedules, shifts can vary of 12 or 24-hours, daytime or nighttime, and on a full-time or part-time status
• Open to extra shifts for supplemental income - paid at a competitive hourly rate
• BC/BE in EM or FM with ER fellowship training or experience - 2020, 2021 and H1B candidates encouraged to apply
• 2-year competitive guaranteed salary with a full benefits package, generous relocation, approximately 20 days off per month (FT), CME annual allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, 401k match, and an incentive bonus, educational loan repayment and/or competitive bonus
Live in nice Wisconsin communities offering Midwestern hospitality recognized by the beautiful lakes, sunsets, easy-living and family-friendly atmospheres
• School systems in the area are recognized as top within the county - various public, private and charter schools for great educational opportunities
• Housing (69%) and cost of living (23%) are significantly less than the nearest metropolitan area (Minneapolis, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee)
• A family-centric lifestyle offering various outdoor activities such as boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and challenging golf courses
If joining a physician-led, non-profit organization in a nice Midwest community is what you desire for your personal and professional goals, then this is the perfect fit!
For more information, please contact me Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Emergency Medicine | FM/EM | Flexible Monthly Shifts | 12s or 24s | FT/PT | WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.