Adolescent Psychiatry | Inpatient/Outpatient Options | 300K+ | Alabama
• Join this compassionate psychiatry team consisting of Psychiatrists, Advanced Practice Professionals, Social Workers, Nursing Techs, Therapists, Counselors, and Court Liaisons
• This 60-bed dedicated psychiatric hospital has separate units for adults, geriatric, and adolescent patients
• The adolescent 18-bed unit will treat patients ranging from 12 to 17 years old and will have a consistent census due to the limited treatment options and availability throughout the state
• Have the flexibility and input to create your own schedule
• Medical Directorship Option (plus stipend) is available
• Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base salary starting at 300K plus wRVU bonus, with negotiable incentives such as relocation, sign-on and/or loan repayment along with great benefits and malpractice tail coverage provided
• Experience culture with a local symphony, ballet company, Shakespearean theater, and Museum of Fine Arts.
• From fine dining to local southern fare, the robust culinary scene is sure to please
• Work in the #1 State in the Southeast to Practice Medicine
• Top-rated public and private school options with magnet level and college prep course
This city is known for its Southern charm, historical background and sophistication. This unique riverfront community provides easy access to the majestic beaches of the Gulf Shores and is just a quick 2-hour drive from Atlanta's International Airport.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Adolescent Psychiatry | Inpatient/Outpatient Options | 300K+ | Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.